- November 16 Herff Jones Rep meets with Juniors and Seniors regarding class rings and graduation
- November 16-18 Ci Robotics Workshop (3:20-5:20)
- November 18 Thanksgiving Lunch Orders Due
- November 19 SCACS Lower School Voice Run-offs
- November 19 Herff Jones Rep meets with Juniors and Seniors regarding class rings and graduation
- November 20 Lower School Thanksgiving Program (10:00 a.m., Main Auditorium)
- November 20 Thanksgiving Lunch (Entire School)
Lower School Thanksgiving Program and All-School Thanksgiving Lunch is Nov. 20
Join us on Friday, November 20, at 10:00 a.m. for our Lower School Thanksgiving Program. The program will be held in the Main Auditorium. After the program, the entire school will enjoy a Thanksgiving lunch. There are two ways to order lunch:
- Renweb: there is an electronic order form under “WebForms”
- On paper: order forms were sent home today with Lower School Students. Upper School students will receive their form tomorrow.
- All orders must be received by Wednesday, November 18.
Lunch will be served according to the following schedule:
- K4/K5 10:55
- 1st 11:00
- 2nd 11:10
- 3rd 11:20
- 4th 12:00
- 5th 12:10
- 6th 12:30
- 7th-12th 12:50
SCACS Fine Arts Competition Information Available on our Website and RenWeb.
Printable forms and information on all SCACS competitions are on our website and RenWeb. Please pay attention to registration and run-off dates. Registrations for music, art, and academic testing must be received by December 4.
Christmas Program Information and Dress Guidelines
Our Christmas programs will be held on December 10 (Upper School), December 15 (Lower School Grades 3-6), and December 17 (Lower School Grades K4-2). Each program begins at 7:00 p.m. in the Main Auditorium.
- Lower School Dress Guidelines
- Girls should wear Christmas dresses or outfits (skirt/top) with dress shoes.
- Boys should wear dark pants, long-sleeved dress shirts or sweaters, dress shoes.
- Upper School Dress Guidelines
- 7th-8th Grade Girls: Dark (preferably black) long maxi skirts with any top/sweater, dark tights/hose, dress shoes.
- 7th-8th Grade Boys: Black pants (with black belt), black bow tie, black socks and shoes, white long-sleeved dress shirt.
- 9th-12th Grade Girls: Choir dress with black tights/hose, black shoes. Long black skirts and black tops may be worn ONLY if you do not yet own the choir dress.
- 9th-12th Grade Boys: Black pants (with black belt), black bow tie, black vest, black socks and shoes, white tux shirt.
November 16 Herff Jones Rep meets with Juniors and Seniors regarding class rings and graduation
November 16-18 Ci Robotics Workshop (3:20-5:20)
November 18 Thanksgiving Lunch Orders Due
November 19 SCACS Lower School Voice Run-offs
November 19 Herff Jones Rep meets with Juniors and Seniors regarding class rings and graduation
November 20 Lower School Thanksgiving Program (10:00 a.m., Main Auditorium)
November 20 Thanksgiving Lunch (Entire School)
November 23 Mid-Quarter Reports (Grades 4-12)
November 24 Spelling Bees (Grades 2-3, 9:30 a.m.; Grades 4-6, 1:30 p.m.)
November 25-27 Thanksgiving Break (No School or Child Care)
December 1-18 No Cuts (Upper School)
December 4 Geography Bee (2:25 p.m. – Collins Auditorium)
December 9 SCACS Upper School Speech Run-offs
December 10 Upper School Christmas Program
December 15 Lower School (Grades 3-6) Christmas Program
December 16-17 Upper School Exams (Upper school dismisses at 11:30 a.m., regular schedule for lower school)
December 17 Lower School (Grades K4-2) Christmas Program
December 18 Upper School Exams
December 18 All classes dismiss at 11:00 a.m. and Christmas Break Begins