Our Christmas programs will be held on
- December 10 (Upper School),
- December 15 (Lower School Grades 3-6), and
- December 17 (Lower School Grades K4-2).
Programs begin at 7:00 p.m. in the Main Auditorium.
Lower School Dress Guidelines
- Girls should wear Christmas dresses or outfits (skirt/top) with dress shoes.
- Boys should wear dark pants, long-sleeved dress shirts or sweaters, dress shoes.
Upper School Dress Guidelines
- 7th-8th Grade Girls: Dark (preferably black) long maxi skirts with any top/sweater, dark tights/hose, dress shoes.
- 7th-8th Grade Boys: Black pants (with black belt), black bow tie, black socks and shoes, white long-sleeved dress shirt.
- 9th-12th Grade Girls: Choir dress with black tights/hose, black shoes. Long black skirts and black tops may be worn ONLY if you do not yet own the choir dress.
- 9th-12th Grade Boys: Black pants (with black belt), black bow tie, black vest, black socks and shoes, white long-sleeved dress shirt or tux shirt.