Christmas Programs: Information and Dress Guidelines
Our Christmas programs will be held on December 10 (Upper School), December 15 (Lower School Grades 3-6), and December 17 (Lower School Grades K4-2). Programs begin at 7:00 p.m. in the Main Auditorium.
Lower School Dress Guidelines
- Girls should wear Christmas dresses or outfits (skirt/top) with dress shoes.
- Boys should wear dark pants, long-sleeved dress shirts or sweaters, dress shoes.
Upper School Dress Guidelines
- 7th-8th Grade Girls: Dark (preferably black) long maxi skirts with any top/sweater, dark tights/hose, dress shoes.
- 7th-8th Grade Boys: Black pants (with black belt), black bow tie, black socks and shoes, white long-sleeved dress shirt.
- 9th-12th Grade Girls: Choir dress with black tights/hose, black shoes. Long black skirts and black tops may be worn ONLY if you do not yet own the choir dress.
- 9th-12th Grade Boys: Black pants (with black belt), black bow tie, black vest, black socks and shoes, white long-sleeved dress shirt or tux shirt.
HPCS has a Tree at the Hyatt!
This year, HPCS is participating in the St. Francis Festival of Trees. Families are encouraged to visit the Festival – it runs from today through December 28. Our tree is on display on the second floor of theHyatt in downtown Greenville. Be sure to look for the Panther (he’s tucked into the branches).
Spirit Wear Sale!
Watch for an email about our school-wide spirit wear sale! We will send you an email with a link to the online store as soon as it is ready!
Christmas Break Begins Next Friday, December 18, at 11:00 a.m.
All classes will dismiss on Friday, December 18, at 11:00 a.m. There is no child care that day. Classes will resume on Monday, January 4.
Panthers in Action
Basketball Schedule Now Available
Printed copies are also available in the office.
You can access the complete game schedule on our website and on RenWeb.
- Tuesday, December 8
- Varsity Teams vs. Faculty/Staff – 4:00
- Friday, December 11
- MS Girls @ St. Mary’s – 4:00
- MS Boys @ St. Mary’s – 5:15
- JV Boys @ Walnut Grove – 5:30
- Varsity Boys @ Walnut Grove – 7:00
- Monday, December 14
- MS Girls @ Prince of Peace – 4:00
- MS Boys @ Prince of Peace – 5:15
- Varsity Girls vs. New Covenant – 4:30
- Varsity Boys vs. New Covenant – 5:45
Moms In Prayer Schedule for Dec.
Morning Moms in Prayer will continue to meet regularly until Christmas break. Afternoon Moms in Prayer will not meet again until Tuesday, January 12, 2016.
No CUTS in Dec.
Upper School students will not be granted CUTS for December. Please plan accordingly.
Save the Date for the First Day of School!
The 2016-17 school year will begin on August 11.
Sausage and egg casserole, hash brown potatoes, fruit, biscuit with jelly
Pepperoni or cheese pizza, salad, yogurt
Lasagna, salad, breadstick
Southwest chicken wrap, corn, chips and salsa, salad
Hamburger bar, French fries, salad, dessert
December 10 “Christmas Gifts” (Upper School)
December 15 “Something Wonderful” (Lower School Grades 3-6)
December 16-17 Upper School Exams (Upper school dismisses at 11:30 a.m., regular schedule for lower school)
December 17 “The Littlest Angel Choir” (Lower School Grades K4-2)
December 18 Upper School Exams
December 18 All classes dismiss at 11:00 a.m. and Christmas Break Begins. No Child Care.
January 4 All classes resume
January 11-15 Spirit Week
January 15 Homecoming
January 26-28 Open House (8:30-11:30 a.m.)