- HPCS has a Tree at the Hyatt!
- Geography Bee (Grades 4-8) is this Friday, Dec. 4 at 2:25 p.m.
- SCACS Fine Arts and Academic Testing Registrations Due This Friday, Dec. 4.
- Christmas Programs: Information and Dress Guidelines
- Basketball Schedule Now Available
HPCS has a Tree at the Hyatt!
This year, HPCS is participating in the St. Francis Festival of Trees. Families are encouraged to visit the Festival – it runs from today through December 28. Our tree is on display on the second floor of the Hyatt in downtown Greenville. Be sure to look for the Panther (he’s tucked into the branches).
Geography Bee (Grades 4-8) is this Friday, Dec. 4 at 2:25 p.m.
Students in grades 4-8 will compete in the Geography Bee this Friday, December 4, at 2:25 p.m. The Bee will be held in the Collins Auditorium. Please remember to stop by the office to obtain a door card in order to gain access to the Collins Building.
SCACS Fine Arts and Academic Testing Registrations Due This Friday, Dec. 4.
Printable forms and information on all SCACS competitions are on our website and RenWeb. Please note registration and run-off dates. Registrations for music, art, and academic testing must be received by this Friday, December 4.
Christmas Programs: Information and Dress Guidelines
Our Christmas programs will be held on December 10 (Upper School), December 15 (Lower School Grades 3-6), and December 17 (Lower School Grades K4-2). Programs begin at 7:00 p.m. in the Main Auditorium.
- Lower School Dress Guidelines
- Girls should wear Christmas dresses or outfits (skirt/top) with dress shoes.
- Boys should wear dark pants, long-sleeved dress shirts or sweaters, dress shoes.
- Upper School Dress Guidelines
- 7th-8th Grade Girls: Dark (preferably black) long maxi skirts with any top/sweater, dark tights/hose, dress shoes.
- 7th-8th Grade Boys: Black pants (with black belt), black bow tie, black socks and shoes, white long-sleeved dress shirt.
- 9th-12th Grade Girls: Choir dress with black tights/hose, black shoes. Long black skirts and black tops may be worn ONLY if you do not yet own the choir dress.
- 9th-12th Grade Boys: Black pants (with black belt), black bow tie, black vest, black socks and shoes, white long-sleeved dress shirt or tux shirt.
Panthers in Action
Basketball Schedule Now Available
Printed copies are also available in the office.
You can access the complete game schedule on our website and on RenWeb.
- Tuesday, December 1
- MS Girls vs. Spartanburg Day – 4:00
- MS Boys vs. Spartanburg Day – 5:15
- Varsity Girls @ Southside – 6:00
- Varsity Boys @ Southside – 7:30
- Friday, December 4
- Varsity Girls vs. St. Joe’s – 6:00
- Varsity Boys vs. St. Joe’s – 7:30
- Tuesday, December 8
- Varsity Teams vs. Faculty/Staff – 4:00
- Moms In Prayer Schedule for Dec.
- Morning Moms in Prayer will continue to meet regularly until Christmas break. Afternoon Moms in Prayer will not meet again until Tuesday, January 12, 2016.
- No CUTS in Dec.
- Upper School students will not be granted CUTS for December. Please plan accordingly.
- Save the Date for the First Day of School!
- The 2016-17 school year will begin on August 11.
|Wednesday, 12/2||Thursday, 12/3||Friday, 12/4||Monday, 12/7||Tuesday, 12/8|
|Macaroni and cheese, Polish sausage, green beans, salad||Sausage or cheese pizza, salad, yogurt||Sloppy joes, baked beans, potato chips, salad||Chicken tenders, mashed potatoes and gravy, steamed carrots, roll||Chili bar, cornbread muffins, dessert
December 1-18 – No Cuts (Upper School)
December 4 – Geography Bee (2:25 p.m. – Collins Auditorium)
December 4 – SCACS Individual Event Registrations Due
December 9 – SCACS Upper School Speech Run-offs
December 10 – Upper School Christmas Program
December 15 – Lower School (Grades 3-6) Christmas Program
December 16-17 – Upper School Exams (Upper school dismisses at 11:30 a.m., regular schedule for lower school)
December 17 – Lower School (Grades K4-2) Christmas Program
December 18 – Upper School Exams
December 18 – All classes dismiss at 11:00 a.m. and Christmas Break Begins
January 4 – All classes resume
January 11-15 – Spirit Week
January 15 – Homecoming