There is no school or child care March 25-April 1 for Spring Break.
Upper school achievement testing is scheduled for April 5-8. Lower school achievement testing is scheduled for April 11-15.
Panthers in Action
- Monday, March 21
- MS Soccer vs. Shannon Forest – 4:00
- Golf vs. Faculty/Staff – 4:00
- Tuesday, March 22
- Varsity Soccer vs. Westgate – 4:30
- Baseball vs. Oconee – 5:00
Baseball and Golf Location Info
- Baseball practices and home games are played at Northwest Park (8109 White Horse Road, Greenville, 29617)
- Golf practices and home matches are played at Paris Mountain Country Club (301 Old Rock House Road, Greenville, 29609)
Spring Sports Schedule
A complete schedule is available on our website and on Renweb.
Enroll By April 29 for a Discount
Thank you to all of the families who have already enrolled for next year! We are thrilled that so many of you have already committed to the 2016-17 school year. Enrollment is still open! Enroll by April 29 to take advantage of the discounted rate of $250. After April 29, the fee will increase to $300. Please consult the 2016-17 rate schedule for more information.
- To re-enroll a current student, complete the online enrollment in Renweb or fill out a re-enrollment form in the office. The registration fee for re-enrolling students will be billed via Smart Tuition.
- To enroll a new student, please download a new student application from Renweb or our website or fill one out in the office. The registration fee must accompany the application.
Important 2016-17 Dates
- August 11 – first day for grades 1-12
- August 15 – first day for Kindergarten
- September 22-23 –Teacher’s Convention. Classes will be dismissed at 11:30 on September 21.
|Wednesday, 3/16||Thursday, 3/17||Friday, 3/18||Monday, 3/21||Tuesday, 3/22|
|Scrambled eggs, sausage, hash brown potatoes, cinnamon cereal bar||Sausage or cheese pizza, salad or yogurt||Shepherd’s pie, salad, biscuit with jelly||Chicken tenders, mashed potatoes with gravy, buttered carrots, bread or roll||Salad bar, biscuit, fruit, brownie|
|March 15-17||SCBDA Senior Band Performance Assessment|
|March 17-18||SCACS Upper School Fine Arts Festival|
|March 19||SCBDA Winter Ensembles Championship|
|March 21||Jr-Sr Dress Recheck|
|March 21||Report Cards|
|March 21||Jr-Sr Work Night|
|March 25-April 1||Good Friday/Easter Vacation (No School or Child Care)|
|April 5-8||Achievement Testing (Grades 7-12)|
|April 8||Early Dismissal (11:30 a.m. – Child Care open until 6:00 p.m.)|
|April 8||Junior-Senior Banquet|
|April 11||Class Meetings (Grades 11 and 12)|
|April 11-15||Achievement Testing (Grades 1-6)|
|April 11||Ticket Sales Begin for Hide and Shriek.|
|April 12-14||AACS National Fine Arts Festival|
|April 15||Senior Parent Dinner|
|April 18||Class Meeting (Grade 10)|
|April 21-23||Drama Production, Hide and Shriek by Tim Kelly. Tickets on sale April 11.|
|April 26||Mid-Quarter Reports (Grades 4-12)|
|April 28||Upper School Spring Concert (7:00 p.m., Main Auditorium)|
|April 29-30||SCACS Spring Soccer Tournament|
|Outdoor Band Concert (12:00 p.m.-2:30 p.m.; All HPCS Bands)|