Drama Production – This Thursday-Saturday – Tickets Still Available!
This year’s drama production, Hide and Shriek, will be presented on Thursday and Friday, April 21 and 22, at 7:00 p.m., and Saturday, April 23, at noon. Tickets are on sale before and after school in the lobby outside the school office. Tickets are $3 for HPCS students, $5 for other students, and $7 for adults.
A nursery will be provided for children 3 and younger during the Thursday and Friday performances.
Author Cindy Murray Hamblen to Visit HPCS Next Wednesday
Cindy Murray Hamblen is the author of the Johanna’s Journey series. She’ll be visiting HPCS next Wednesday, April 27, and will be speaking to our Lower School students. Order forms for Mrs. Murray’s books were sent home today with all students in grades 1-6. She will be on hand after her presentation to sign and sell copies of her books.
Used Book Sale – Donations Accepted Until April 29
We are accepting donations for our annual Used Book Sale! Lower school students are having a contest, and the students in the class that brings the most books will each get to choose a free book at the sale. If you have books to donate but do not have a child in lower school, please bring your donations to the office.
Proceeds from the sale go towards improving our school library.
Next Enrollment Deadline is Friday, April 29
Enrollment is still open! Enroll by April 29 to take advantage of the discounted rate of $250. After April 29, the fee will increase to $300. Please consult the 2016-17 rate schedule for more information.
- To re-enroll a current student, complete the online enrollment in Renweb or fill out a re-enrollment form in the office. The registration fee for re-enrolling students will be billed via Smart Tuition.
- To enroll a new student, please download a new student application from Renweb or our website or fill one out in the office. The registration fee must accompany the application.
Panthers in Action
- Tuesday, April 19
- MS Soccer vs. Mitchell Road – 4:00
- Golf vs. Grace – 4:00
- Baseball @ Walnut Grove – 4:30
- Friday, April 22
- MS Soccer vs. Spartanburg Day – 4:00
- Monday, April 25
- MS Soccer @ Spartanburg Prep – 4:30
- Baseball vs. Fountain Inn – 4:30
Baseball and Golf Location Info
- Baseball practices and home games are played at Northwest Park (8109 White Horse Road, Greenville, 29617)
- Golf practices and home matches are played at Paris Mountain Country Club (301 Old Rock House Road, Greenville, 29609)
Spring Sports Schedule
A complete schedule is available on our website and on Renweb.
Important 2016-17 Dates
- August 11 – first day for grades 1-12
- August 15 – first day for Kindergarten
- September 22-23 –Teacher’s Convention. Classes will be dismissed at 11:30 on September 21.
- Please note that the 2016-17 calendar that was sent out earlier this year is tentative and some event dates may change. An updated calendar will be sent out in July.
|Wednesday, 4/20||Thursday, 4/21||Friday, 4/22||Monday, 4/25||Tuesday, 4/26|
|Sub sandwiches, pretzels, salad, ice cream||Bacon or cheese pizza, salad or yogurt||Shepherd’s pie, yogurt parfait, biscuit with jelly||Spaghetti and meatball, salad, breadstick||Salad bar, dessert|
|April 21-23||Drama Production, Hide and Shriek by Tim Kelly.|
|April 26||Mid-Quarter Reports (Grades 4-12)|
|April 28||Upper School Spring Concert (7:00 p.m., Main Auditorium)|
|April 29-30||SCACS Spring Soccer Tournament|
|SCACS Golf Tournament|
|May 2-6||Used Book Sale (Library)|
|Outdoor Band Concert (12:00 p.m.-2:30 p.m.; Main Portico; All HPCS Bands)|
|May 3||Junior Parent Meeting (7:00 p.m., Room M-212)|
|May 6-7||SCACS Baseball Tournament|
|May 19||Field Day (Grades 4-6)|
|May 19||Kindergarten Graduation (7:00 p.m.; Main Auditorium)|
|May 20||Field Day (Grades 1-3)|
|May 20||Last Day of Kindergarten and Child Care|
|May 20||Sports Banquet (6:00 p.m.; Miller Activities Center)|
|May 23-24||Grades 1-12 dismiss at 11:30|
|May 23-25||Exams (Grades 9-12)|
|May 25||Lower School Awards Program (9:15 a.m.; Main Auditorium)|
|May 25||Grades 1-12 dismiss at 11:00|
|May 26||Records Day – No School|
|May 27||Elementary Report Cards – 8:30 a.m.; Upper School Awards Program (8:45 a.m.; Main Auditorium)|
|May 27||Graduation Rehearsal (11:00 a.m.; Main Auditorium)|
|May 27||Commencement (7:00 p.m.; Main Auditorium – Doors open at 6:30 p.m.)|