- Author Cindy Murray Hamblen to Visit HPCS Tomorrow
- Upper School Spring Concert – This Thursday, April 28
- Used Book Sale – Donations Accepted Until this Friday, April 29
- Next Enrollment Deadline is Friday, April 29
- Junior Parent Meeting is Monday, May 3
- Outdoor Band Concert – NEW DATE: May 4
- Sports Physicals – May 12
Author Cindy Murray Hamblen to Visit HPCS Tomorrow
Cindy Murray Hamblen is the author of the Johanna’s Journey series. She’ll be visiting HPCS tomorrow, April 27, and will be speaking to our Lower School students. She will be on hand after her presentation to sign and sell copies of her books.
Upper School Spring Concert – This Thursday, April 28
Join us for our Upper School Spring Concert featuring many of the students who competed at the SCACS Fine Arts Festival and the AACS National Fine Arts Festival. The concert begins at 7:00 p.m. in the Main Auditorium.
Used Book Sale – Donations Accepted Until this Friday, April 29
We are accepting donations for our annual Used Book Sale! Lower school students are having a contest, and the students in the class that brings the most books will each get to choose a free book at the sale. If you have books to donate but do not have a child in lower school, please bring your donations to the office.
Proceeds from the sale go towards improving our school library.
Next Enrollment Deadline is this Friday, April 29
Enrollment is still open! Enroll by this Friday, April 29, to take advantage of the discounted rate of $250. After April 29, the fee will increase to $300. Please consult the 2016-17 rate schedule for more information.
- To re-enroll a current student, complete the online enrollment in Renweb or fill out a re-enrollment form in the office. The registration fee for re-enrolling students will be billed via Smart Tuition.
- To enroll a new student, please download a new student application from Renweb or our website or fill one out in the office. The registration fee must accompany the application.
Junior Parent Meeting is Monday, May 3
Parents of juniors are invited to an important meeting this Monday, May 3, at 7:00 p.m in room M-212 (Mrs. Wynn’s room).
Outdoor Band Concert – NEW DATE: May 4
The Outdoor Band Concert is one of our favorite events of the Spring! Join us under the Main Portico (feel free to bring your lunch) from 12:45-2:30 p.m. All of the HPCS bands will perform in this concert, beginning with the Lower School Bands and ending with the HP Concert Band.
Sports Physicals – May 12
HPCS has scheduled a physician to give limited physicals at Hampton Park for students (rising 6th-12th graders) that wish to participate in soccer, volleyball, basketball, golf, or baseball. (This includes any students who try out for any sport). Physicals will be given at 5:00 (girls) and 6:00 (boys) on Thursday, May 12. The cost is $15 and the fee will be billed via Smart Tuition.
Panthers in Action
- Tuesday, April 26
- Baseball vs. Walnut Grove – 4:30
- Friday, April 29-Saturday, April 20
- Varsity Soccer @ SCACS Soccer Tournament
- First game is 6:30 pm
- Playing at the Carolina FC Soccer Complex in Spartanburg
- Saturday, April 30
- Baseball vs. Greenville Homeschool – 4:00
- Monday, May 2
- Baseball @ Anderson Cavaliers – 6:00
- Tuesday, May 3
- Golf @ SCACS Golf Tournament in Columbia
Baseball and Golf Location Info
- Baseball practices and home games are played at Northwest Park (8109 White Horse Road, Greenville, 29617)
- Golf practices and home matches are played at Paris Mountain Country Club (301 Old Rock House Road, Greenville, 29609)
Spring Sports Schedule
A complete schedule is available on our website and on Renweb.
Important 2016-17 Dates
- August 11 – first day for grades 1-12
- August 15 – first day for Kindergarten
- September 22-23 -Teacher’s Convention. Classes will be dismissed at 11:30 on September 21.
- Please note that the 2016-17 calendar that was sent out earlier this year is tentative and some event dates may change. An updated calendar will be sent out in July.
Scrambled eggs, waffles or pancakes, sausage, fruit
Pepperoni or cheese pizza, salad or yogurt
Chicken enchilada, Spanish rice, salad, chips and salsa
BBQ pork sandwich, potato fries, baked beans
Baked potato bar, dessert
Upper School Spring Concert (7:00 p.m., Main Auditorium)
SCACS Spring Soccer Tournament
Used Book Sale (Library)
SCACS Golf Tournament
Junior Parent Meeting (7:00 p.m., Room M-212)
Outdoor Band Concert (12:00 p.m.-2:30 p.m.; Main Portico; All HPCS Bands)
SCACS Baseball Tournament
Sports Physicals (5:00 – girls, 6:00 – boys); Enter at Panther Doors
Field Day (Grades 4-6)
Kindergarten Graduation (7:00 p.m.; Main Auditorium)
Field Day (Grades 1-3)
Last Day of Kindergarten and Child Care
Sports Banquet (6:00 p.m.; Miller Activities Center)
Grades 1-12 dismiss at 11:30
Exams (Grades 9-12)
Lower School Awards Program (9:15 a.m.; Main Auditorium)
Grades 1-12 dismiss at 11:00
Records Day – No School
Elementary Report Cards – 8:30 a.m.; Upper School Awards Program (8:45 a.m.; Main Auditorium)
Graduation Rehearsal (11:00 a.m.; Main Auditorium)
Commencement (7:00 p.m.; Main Auditorium – Doors open at 6:30 p.m.)