- Sports Banquet – Purchase your tickets by 5/18
- Summer Soccer Camp – Register by this Friday, May 20
- FIRST LEGO League – Applications Due this Friday, May 20
- Panther TRACK Program – Informational Meeting on Wednesday, May 25
Sports Banquet – Purchase your tickets by 5/18
- All of our sports seasons are complete, and now it’s time to recognize each team’s accomplishments!
- Our annual HPCS Sports Banquet is this Friday, May 20, at 6:00 p.m.
- Students in grades 6-12 who participated in sports (and their parents) are invited to the banquet.
- Tickets are $8 each (cash or check only) and are available at the office until tomorrow, May 18.
Summer Soccer Camp – Register by this Friday, May 20
- Rising 1st-12th grade students are invited to participate in Summer Soccer Camp, hosted by Bill Martin and the HPCS Panthers.
- Mr. Martin is the men’s head soccer coach at North Greenville University and the Executive Director and Technical Director of the Furman United Soccer Club.
- Players of all ages and abilities will benefit from this camp!
Registration brochures will full details are available in the office. You may also register online at www.eventsignup.org.
FIRST LEGO League – Applications Due this Friday, May 20
- Hampton Park is proud to announce that we are forming our first ever LEGO robotics team!
- Rising 4th-6th grade students are welcome to apply via the application that was sent home in folders last week.
- Teams will meet twice weekly from September to November to prepare their team and program their robot for competition.
- The cost for this program is $45 per student.
Contact Mrs. Sarah Howell (email@example.com) if you have questions.
Panther TRACK Program – Informational Meeting on Wednesday, May 25
If you are interested in knowing more about Panther TRACK (Tutoring, Remedial instruction, Accommodations, Counseling, and Kinesthetic development), please come to an important informational meeting on Wednesday, May 25, at 10:00 a.m. This meeting is scheduled to immediately follow the lower school awards program.
Panthers in Action
Congratulations to all of our sports teams on a great year! Don’t forget to get your tickets for the sports banquet!
Achievement Test Scores
Results of the Iowa Assessment Test which students in grades K5-12 took in April will be sent home in sealed envelopes at the end of the week.
Important 2016-17 Dates
- August 11 – first day for grades 1-12
- August 15 – first day for Kindergarten
- September 22-23 -Teacher’s Convention. Classes will be dismissed at 11:30 on September 21.
- Please note that the 2016-17 calendar that was sent out earlier this year is tentative and some event dates may change. An updated calendar will be sent out in July.
Creamy chicken and rice, green beans, roll or biscuit (order Friday’s lunch today)
Pepperoni or cheese pizza, yogurt or salad
Chick-fil-A sandwich, potato chips, carrots and broccoli with ranch dressing, dessert
No lunch served
No lunch served
Field Day (Grades 4-6)
Kindergarten Graduation (7:00 p.m.; Main Auditorium)
Field Day (Grades 1-3)
Last Day of Kindergarten and Child Care
Sports Banquet (6:00 p.m.; Miller Activities Center)
Grades 1-12 dismiss at 11:30 a.m.
Exams (Grades 9-12)
Lower School Awards Program (9:15 a.m.; Main Auditorium)
Information Meeting about Panther Track Program (10:00 a.m.; Main Auditorium)
Grades 1-12 dismiss at 11:00 a.m.
Records Day – No School
Elementary Report Cards – 8:30 a.m.; Upper School Awards Program (8:45 a.m.; Main Auditorium)
Graduation Rehearsal (11:00 a.m.; Main Auditorium)
Commencement (7:00 p.m.; Main Auditorium – Doors open at 6:30 p.m.)