What to Expect
The summer mailing is headed to the post office today! Here’s what’s coming your way:
- Summer Preview – this is your guide to the 2016-17 school year. In it you’ll find information about
- Smart Tuition
- Schedule changes
- Grading scale changes
- Important dates and times
- Private music lessons
- New2U Uniform Sale
- Connection Week
- And lots more!
- 2016-17 School Calendar – this replaces the tentative calendar that we published this spring.
- 2016-17 Dress Guidelines
- Lower School Supply List
- Upper School Textbook List
What to Do With All This Information
- Don’t ignore it – there’s a lot of vital information included.
- Call us with questions. We’re here to help. Our office is open all summer!
- Monday – Thursday from 8:00-5:00
- Fridays until 3:00
- We will resume normal office hours (Monday-Friday, 8:00-5:00) in August.
Can’t Wait for the Mailing?
Just about everything that is in your mailing can be found in Resource Documents on RenWeb. Teacher assignments can be viewed in RenWeb, too.