Lower School Thanksgiving Program & Lunch
The Thanksgiving Program and Lunch will be held on Friday, November 18. Parents are invited to be a part of this special celebration! The program in the Main Auditorium will begin at 10:00 a.m. Thanksgiving Lunch will follow in the Activities Building (A Building) based on the dining schedule below. Lunch tickets are $4.50 for students in K4 through 2nd grade and $6.00 for 3rd grade through adults. Lunch orders are due by Wednesday, November 16.
- K4/K5 10:55
- 1st grade 11:00
- 2nd grade 11:10
- 3rd grade 11:20
- 4th grade 12:00
- 5th grade 12:10
- 6th grade 12:30
- 7th-12th 12:50
A Christmas Carol
Ticket sales for the Panther Players presentation of A Christmas Carol begin on Wednesday, November 16.
- Thursday, December 1, at 7:00 p.m.
- Friday, December 2, at 7:00 p.m.
- Saturday, December 3, at 2:00 p.m.
- sold before and after school
- in the Main Building (M Building) by the offices.
- Ticket prices (cash or check)
- $7.00 for adults
- $5.00 for students
- $3.00 for HPCS students.
HP On-line Store
The Hampton Park online store is open, but only through Saturday, November 19, at 11:59 p.m. If you have not had a chance to look at the HP branded clothing and outerwear, click on this link now. “It’s not about me” shirts are available in short sleeves, long sleeves, or hoodies for both Upper School and Lower School students. Items ordered will be delivered to Hampton Park the last week of school before Christmas break. Place your order now before it’s too late!
Lower School Spelling Bees
Parents are invited to attend the Lower School Spelling Bees in the Collins Auditorium (C Building) on Tuesday, November 22. The quizzing will begin at 9:30 a.m. for students in grades 2-3 and 1:30 p.m. for grades 4-6.
Fine Arts – Registration Deadline – Friday, December 2.
On-line registration is now open for all music and academic testing categories for the HPCS runoffs for the South Carolina Association of Christian Schools (SCACS) Fine Arts competition.
New Online Registration
- Music – All categories for upper and lower School (grades 1-12)
- Upper School Academic Testing
- Art – Students taking art have received information. Students who do not take art are welcome to participate. Art information can be located on RenWeb under Resource Documents or students may contact Mrs. Panosian or Mrs. Dye.
- Lower School Academic Testing – Students in grades 3-6 will be selected by teachers based on academics.
Panthers in Action
Upcoming Basketball Games
Friday, November 18
Providence Tournament @ Providence Academy
- Varsity Girls 7:00 p.m.
- Varsity Boys 8:30 p.m.
Saturday, November 19
Providence Tournament @ Providence Academy
- Varsity Girls 10:00 a.m.
- Varsity Boys 11:30 a.m.
Panther Passes are FREE and available in the office. Use your Panther Pass for access to all regular-season home games.
Support Our School – Amazon
Hampton Park Christian School has joined the Amazon Affiliate Program. This means that when you access Amazon through our website, when you make purchases you are supporting HPCS at the same time! And it’s easy! Follow the directions below:
- Under the Resources heading select Support our School.
- Using our website link to shop at Amazon will automatically link HPCS to your purchase. There are no special codes or checkout procedures.
- You need to click the link, shop, and check out – in that order. You must click on our link before you put anything in your cart.
- You have 24 hours from when you link to put an item in your cart. After that, you will need to link again in order to give HPCS the credit.
- After placing an order, if you decide to order again, you must click the link again. If you don’t want to navigate to our site every time you make a purchase, just bookmark this link https://www.amazon.com/?tag=hampto00-20, and use this bookmark to go to Amazon.
- NOTE – You won’t see anything that identifies you as a HPCS shopper. Don’t worry. As long as you have used the HPCS link and followed the order and time guidelines, your purchase will count.
Don’t forget to use the link for your Amazon shopping this Christmas!
|Wednesday, 11/16||Thursday, 11/17||Friday, 11/18||Monday, 11/21||Tuesday, 11/22|
|Daniel Doyel’s Tortellini soup, bread stick, salad||Sausage or cheese pizza, salad, yogurt||Thanksgiving Lunch||Chicken tenders, mashed potatoes, green beans, roll||Taco/nacho bar, Jell-o, dessert|
|November 17||Upper School Spelling Bee Test|
|November 18||Thanksgiving Program (10 a.m. Main Auditorium) and Lunch|
|November 21||Mid-Quarter Reports (Grades 4-12)|
|November 22||Lower School Spelling Bees|
|November 23-25||Thanksgiving Break|
|December 1||Voice Run-off (Grades 4-6)|
|December 1||Drama Production (7 p.m. Collins Auditorium)|
|December 2||Drama Production (7 p.m. Collins Auditorium)|
|December 2||Fine Arts On-line Registration Deadline|
|December 3||Drama Production (2 p.m. Collins Auditorium)|
|December 6||Upper School Speech Run-off|
|December 8||Upper School Christmas Program (7 p.m. Main Auditorium)|
|December 13||Lower School Christmas Program (Grades 3-6; 7 p.m. Main Auditorium)|
|December 14-16||Upper School Exams|
|December 14-15||Early Dismissal – 11:30 a.m.|
|December 15||Lower School Christmas Program (Grades K4-2; 7 p.m. Main Auditorium)|
|December 16||Early Dismissal – 11 a.m. (No child care)|
|January 3||School Resumes|
|January 6||Geography Bee|
|January 9||End of 2nd Grading Period|
|January 10||Second Semester Begins|
|January 11-13||Art Contests|
|January 12||Instrumental Solos and Ensembles Run-offs|
|January 13||Report Cards|
|January 16||Martin Luther King, Jr. Day – No School or Child Care|
|January 20||Piano Solo and Ensemble Run-offs|
|January 23-27||Spirit Week|
|August 10||First Day of School – 2017-2018 School Year|