Please join us for our annual Christmas programs, each program begin at 7:00 p.m. in the Main Auditorium. Feel free to arrive early to enjoy prelude music and get a great seat.
- Thursday, December 8 (Upper School),
- Tuesday, December 13 (Lower School Grades 3-6), and
- Thursday, December 15 (Lower School Grades K4-2).
Lower School Dress Guidelines
- Girls should wear Christmas dresses or outfits (skirts/tops) with dress shoes (No tennis shoes).
- Boys should wear dark pants, long-sleeved dress shirts or sweaters, and dress shoes (No tennis shoes).
Upper School Dress Guidelines
- 7th-8th Grade Girls: Dark (preferably black) long maxi skirts with any top/sweater, dark tights/hose, and dress shoes.
- 7th-8th Grade Boys: Black pants (with black belt), tie, black socks and shoes, white long-sleeved dress shirt.
- 9th-12th Grade Girls: Choir dress with black tights/hose, and black shoes. Long black skirts and black tops may be worn ONLY if you do not yet own the choir dress.
- 9th-12th Grade Boys: Black pants (with black belt), black bow tie, black vest, black socks and shoes, and white long-sleeved dress shirt or tux shirt.