Spirit Week will be Monday through Friday, January 23-27. In case you want to take some time over the Christmas break to begin preparing your Spirit Week attire, the following clarification will be helpful.
- Monday – Character Day (dress like a famous real-life or fictitious character from history, comics, books or film)
- Tuesday – Casual Day (dress in comfortable clothing from pajamas to sweats to jeans)
- Wednesday – Decades Day (retro clothing from a particular decade: 70s, 80s, 90s, or even earlier!)
- Thursday – Crazy Day (the name says it all – mismatched clothes or costumes- be creative – temporary face and hair paint are fine if applied at home rather than at school)
- Friday – School Spirit Day (school colors – navy, gold and white – does not necessarily have to be HP-branded clothing)
Please be mindful to keep clothing modest. Upper School students, please remember no shorts allowed.