Schedule Reminders for This Week
- Wednesday, May 24
- Lower School Awards – 9:15 a.m. Main Auditorium
- All grades dismiss at 11:00 a.m.
- Commencement practice – 11:30 a.m. Main Auditorium
- Thursday, May 25
- Records Day – No School
- Friday, May 26
- Lower School report cards – 8:30 a.m. Homeroom Classrooms
- Upper School Awards – 8:45 a.m. Main Auditorium
- Upper School report cards – given after Awards Program
- All students will be dismissed after report cards are issued.
- Commencement – 7:00 p.m. Main Auditorium (doors open at 6:30 p.m.) – All are invited!
Lost and Found
Lost and Found items will be donated to charity on Thursday, May 25, so please take a moment to drop by the MAC (A Building) to look for any items your child may be missing. Valuable Lost and Found items (jewelry, glasses, technology, etc.) are located on a table in front of the offices.
2017 Summer Sports Camps – It’s Not Too Late to Sign Up!
It’s not too late to sign up for the Summer Sports Camps. Forms are located in the school office or you may register online using the following links:
- For Soccer Camp – https://eventsignup.org/event-registration/?ee=88 – register by the end of May to guarantee a camp shirt.
- For Basketball Camp – https://eventsignup.org/event-registration/?ee=89 – register by end of June to guarantee a camp shirt.
Summer Office Hours
School might be out for the summer, but our office will remain open (except for Memorial Day and Independence Day). Feel free to stop by or call if we can be of assistance. The normal office hours are Monday through Thursday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. and Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
The bulletin board in the hallway by the office is available all summer for you to post books you’d like to sell. Please list the books you have, what grades use those books, and a way to contact you.
Textbook Buyback Through MBSDirect
Information was given to students and emailed to all families for the textbook buyback through MBSDirect.
Panther TRACK Program
For information about Panther TRACK (Tutoring, Remedial instruction, Accommodations, Counseling, and Kinesthetic development), please contact Michelle Grover at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Used Uniform Sale
Our annual Used Uniform Sale will be held during the last week of July. Watch for details in the summer edition of the Hampton Park Preview.
Student Body Officers for 2017-2018
- Boys’ President – Justin Priest
- Boys’ Vice President – Noah Rost
- Girls’ President – Meredith Walker
- Girls’ Vice President – Savannah Head
- Secretary – Max Sanders
- Treasurer – Cullen O’Shields
Tuition charges are billed through May. However, due to the Smart billing scheduling any miscellaneous fees (lunch, child care, makeup sessions, etc.) incurred after April 20, must be billed in June. If you have any miscellaneous charges, you will receive a June bill for those items from Smart Tuition.
Child Care/Late Stay for 2017-2018
Starting in August, Child Care/Late Stay will be closing thirty minutes earlier, at 5:30 p.m. rather than at 6:00 p.m.
Support Our School – Amazon
We have received over $1,200 through the Amazon Affiliate Program thanks to our school families using the Support Our School link through the HP website. Please continue using this link over the summer when making Amazon purchases. You don’t have to spend any extra money, and Hampton Park can benefit!
Important 2017-2018 Dates
- August 10 – Orientation for Students and Parents (Grades 1-12) – 7:00 p.m.
- August 14 – First Day of School for Grades 1-12
- August 16 – First Day of School for Kindergarten
- September 28-29 – Teacher’s Convention – No School or Child Care
- December 20 – All classes dismiss at 11:00 a.m. for Christmas Vacation
- January 3 – All classes resume
- March 30-April 6 – Easter Vacation
- May 17 – Kindergarten Graduation
- May 25 – Commencement
- Please note that the updated calendar will be sent out in July with the Summer Preview.
|May 24||Lower School Awards Program (9:15 a.m. – Main Auditorium)|
(Grades 1-12 dismiss at 11:00 a.m.)
|May 24||Graduation Rehearsal (11:30-1:30 p.m.)|
|May 25||Records Day (No School)|
|May 26||Lower School Report Cards (8:30 a.m. – Homeroom Classrooms)|
|May 26||Upper School Awards Program and Report Cards (8:45 a.m.)|
|May 26||Commencement (7:00 p.m. – Main Auditorium)|