Tommy Hilfiger Uniform Sale – March 14-19
Tommy Hilfiger is having a 20% off sale from March 14-19. Enter promo code 20OFFMAR18 to get 20% off your entire order.
SCACS Upper School Fine Arts Festival – March 15-16
- The running schedule for the Fine Arts Festival is located on RenWeb under Resource Documents.
- Permission forms are on RenWeb (the phone app does not display the entire form, so a computer should be used to complete it) under WebForms and will need to be approved before a student may attend the Festival. Lunch is no longer an option, so students who have not registered already will need to pack a lunch.
- The bus will leave campus at 6:00 a.m. on Thursday and Friday, and return around 9:00 p.m. Students have the option to head back to school around 1:30 p.m. on Friday (after the Junior High Girls Ensemble). Please fill out this form to select this option.
- Students riding the bus will need to have spending money for dinner.
- For more information, go to the SCACS Upper School Fine Arts parent information sheet on RenWeb under Resource Documents.
6th Grade Williamsburg Trip Parent Meeting
The 6th Grade Williamsburg Trip Parent Meeting will be held in the Collins Auditorium on Thursday, March 15, at 7:00 p.m.
Upper School Bible Study
Students in grades 7-12 are invited to attend the Upper School Bible Study on Tuesday mornings, from 7:45-8:15 a.m. in M-202/204. This is open to both girls and guys and is led by a senior.
Hampton Park parent and author, Katie Cruice Smith, will visit our school on March 14, at 2:00 p.m., for a fun reading of her new book, Why Did You Choose Me? Parents who are planning to attend should go to the office to sign in and obtain a pass.
Spring pictures will be taken on Tuesday, March 20.
On Tuesday, March 27, we will have a band concert at 7:00 p.m. in the MAC (A Building). All of the HPCS bands will be performing.
Spring Break is Friday, March 30, through Friday, April 6. There will be no school or child care on these days.
Lost and Found
Whenever you are on campus, please take time to visit the Lost and Found to collect items that belong to your family. Lost and Found is located in the MAC (A Building) next to the fireplace. You have until Thursday, March 29, to look through the current Lost and Found items.
Used Uniform Sale
The Lost and Found Uniform Sale will be held in the Reference Room (M-118) at the times listed below. Mark your calendar to drop by and shop – every item is $1!
- Monday, April 23, 2:30-4:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, April 24, 8:30-9:15 a.m.
- Tuesday, April 24, 2:30-4:00 p.m.
Panthers in Action
Tuesday, March 13
- MS Girls Soccer @ Mitchell Road 4:00
- Varsity Girls Soccer vs. Oakwood 4:30
Saturday, March 17
- Boys Baseball vs. Greenville Homeschool 2:00
Monday, March 19
- MS Girls Soccer vs. BJA 4:00
- Varsity Girls Soccer vs. BJA 5:30
Tuesday, March 20
- Boys Baseball @ Fountain Inn 3:00
It’s not too late to re-enroll on-line. Go to RenWeb under the Family Information Tab and select “enrollment/re-enrollment.”
Important Dates for 2018-2019
First Day of School (Grades 1-12) – August 14
First Day of School (K4/K5) – August 16
Teacher’s Convention – September 27-28
|Wednesday, 3/14||Thursday, 3/15||Friday, 3/16||Monday, 3/19||Tuesday, 3/20|
|Corn dogs, tater tots, broccoli & carrots with ranch dressing||Sausage or cheese pizza, salad or yogurt||Beef stroganoff, green beans, salad, roll||Warm turkey and provolone on a pretzel roll, pasta salad, fruit||Baked potato bar, salad, brownie|
|March 14||End of 3rd Grading Period|
|March 15-16||SCACS Upper School Fine Arts Festival|
|March 19||Jr/Sr Banquet Work Night|
|March 20||Spring Pictures|
|March 20-23||6th Grade Williamsburg Trip|
|March 21||Report Cards|
|March 26||Jr/Sr Dress Recheck|
|March 27||K5 Graduation Pictures|
|March 27||Band Concert (Grades 5-12; 7:00 p.m. MAC)|
|March 28||Senior Graduation Pictures|
|March 30||Easter Vacation – No School or Child Care|
|April 2-6||Easter Vacation – No School or Child Care|
|April 9||School Resumes|
|April 10-12||AACS Fine Arts Festival|
|April 13||Senior Parent Dinner|
|April 16-20||Achievement Testing (Grades K5-12)|
|April 18||Special Olympics at Furman (Grades 9-12)|
|April 20||Early Dismissal (Grades 1-12 at 11:30 a.m., K4/K5 regular time)|
|April 20||Jr/Sr Banquet|
|April 24||Mid-Quarter Reports (Grades 4-12)|
|April 26||Class Meeting (Grade 10)|
|April 26||Upper School Spring Concert (Grades 7-12; 7:00 p.m. Main Auditorium)|
|April 27-28||SCACS Spring Soccer Tournament|
|April 30-May 4||Library Used Book Sale|
|May 1||Junior Parent Meeting (7:00 p.m.)|
|May 4-5||SCACS Baseball Tournament|
|May 6-12||Senior Trip|
|May 7-25||No Cuts (Grades 7-12)|
|May 17||Field Day (Grades 4-6)|
|May 17||Kindergarten Graduation (7:00 p.m.; Main Auditorium)|
|May 18||Field Day (Grades 1-3)|
|May 18||Last Day of Kindergarten|
|May 18||Last Day of Child Care|
|May 21||Field Day Rain Date (Grades 4-6)|
|May 22||Field Day Rain Date (Grades 1-3)|
|May 21-22||Exams (Grades 9-12)|
Early Dismissal (Grades 1-12 dismiss at 11:30 a.m.)
|May 23||Lower School Awards Program|
(9:15 a.m. Main Auditorium)
Early Dismissal (Grades 1-12 dismiss at 11:00 a.m.)
|May 24||Records Day – No School|
|May 25||Lower School Report Cards (8:30 a.m.)|
|May 25||Upper School Awards Program and Report Cards (8:45 a.m.)|
|May 25||Graduation Rehearsal (11:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.)|
|May 25||Commencement (7:00 p.m. Main Auditorium)|