Schedule Reminders for This Week
- Wednesday, May 23
- Lower School Awards – 9:15 a.m. Main Auditorium
- All grades dismiss at 11:00 a.m.
- Thursday, May 24
- Records Day – No School
- Friday, May 25
- *Lower School Report Cards – 8:30 a.m. Homeroom Classrooms
- Upper School Awards – 8:45 a.m. Main Auditorium
- *Upper School Report Cards – given after Awards Program
- All students will be dismissed after report cards are issued.
- Commencement practice – 11:30 a.m. Main Auditorium
- Commencement – 7:00 p.m. Main Auditorium (doors open at 6:15 p.m.)
*NOTE – Accounts must be current for students to obtain report cards.
Lost and Found
Lost and Found items will be donated to charity on Friday, May 25, so please take a moment to drop by the MAC (A Building) and claim items belonging to your family. Thursday, May 24, is the last day to look through the current Lost and Found items.
All school families are invited to attend the Commencement for the Class of 2018 on Friday, May 25, at 7:00 p.m., in the Main Auditorium. A reception in the MAC (A Building) will follow the ceremony. For those who cannot attend, the ceremony will be livestreamed – go to hamptonpark.org and select “livestream.”
Tommy Hilfiger Uniform Sale
Tommy Hilfiger will be having a 20% off Uniform Sale on June 19-July 2.
2018 Summer Sports Camps
It’s not too late to sign up! Forms are located in the school office or you may register online using the following links:
- Soccer Camp – https://itsabouttime.run/hpsoccercamp
- Basketball Camp – https://itsabouttime.run/hpbasketballcamp
Summer Office Hours
School will be out for the summer, but our office will remain open (except for Memorial Day and Independence Day). Feel free to stop by or call if we can be of assistance. The normal office hours are Monday through Thursday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., and Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
The bulletin board in the hallway by the office is available all summer for you to post books that you would like to sell and find books you would like to purchase. Please list the books you have, what grades use those books, and a way to contact you.
Textbook Buyback Through MBSDirect
MBS Textbook Buyback information is located on RenWeb under Resource Documents.
Tuition charges are billed through May. However, due to the FACTS billing scheduling, any miscellaneous fees (lunch, child care, makeup sessions, etc.) incurred after mid-April, will be due in June. If you have any miscellaneous charges, you will receive a June bill for those items from FACTS.
In early July, the Summer Preview will be sent out to all families with students enrolled for the 2018-2019 school year. Included with the preview will be information about the following:
- Official 2018-2019 School Calendar
- Lower School Supply Lists
- Upper School Schedules
- Dress Code Brochure
- Upper School Textbook Information
- Music Lessons
Used Uniform Sale
Our annual Used Uniform Sale will be held sometime over the summer. Watch for details in the summer edition of the Hampton Park Preview.
Panther TRACK Program
For information about Panther TRACK (Testing accommodations, Remedial instruction, Academic coaching, Counseling, and Kinesthetic development), please contact Michelle Grover at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Important 2018-2019 Dates
- August 13 – Orientation for Students and Parents (Grades 1-12) – 7:00 p.m.
- August 14 – First Day of School for Grades 1-12
- August 16 – First Day of School for Kindergarten
- September 27-28 – Teacher’s Convention – No School or Child Care
- December 21 – All classes dismiss at 11:00 a.m. for Christmas Vacation
- January 7 – All classes resume
- April 15–23 – Easter Vacation
- May 16 – Kindergarten Graduation
- May 24 – Commencement
- The 2018-2019 School Calendar is on RenWeb under Resource Documents. Please note that the updated calendar will be sent out in July with the Summer Preview.
|May 23||Lower School Awards Program|
(9:15 a.m. Main Auditorium)
Early Dismissal (Grades 1-12 dismiss at 11:00 a.m.)
|May 24||Records Day – No School|
|May 25||Lower School Report Cards (8:30 a.m.)|
|May 25||Upper School Awards Program and Report Cards (8:45 a.m.)|
|May 25||Graduation Rehearsal (11:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.)|
|May 25||Commencement (7:00 p.m. Main Auditorium)|