Hampton Park Cross Country Home Meet – Traffic Adjustments
Hampton Park will host a Cross Country Meet on Thursday, September 6, at 5:00 p.m., and will require some traffic adjustments.
- If you need to come on campus after 4:40 p.m., please use Hall Road to enter campus and exit through the State Park Road main entrance. All traffic will be one-way. Be cautious as volunteers will be directing traffic.
- Parents picking up students from Child Care should park in the lot behind the MAC (A Building) on the Hall Road side and pick up students at the back door of the MAC. Please enter and exit via Hall Road.
Chick Fil-A Chicken Biscuits
The Senior Class will be selling Chick Fil-A chicken biscuits on Tuesday, September 11, from 7:30 – 8:20 a.m. or until the biscuits are sold-out. The biscuits will be sold at all of the regular drop-off locations (Panther Doors at Main Building, in front of the Brown and Collins Buildings, and at the side of the Brown Building facing the parking lot) on campus. All proceeds go toward the cost of the Senior Trip.
ACT Test Preparation Seminar
On Thursday, September 13, from 8:30-11:55 a.m., students in grades 10-12 will attend an ACT Test Preparation Seminar hosted by Bob Jones University and held here at Hampton Park. This free seminar will help prepare students for the math portions of the ACT. Please contact Mrs. Wynn if you have any questions (email@example.com).
Senior Character Shots
Seniors, please note the change in date for the Senior Character Shots, which will now take place on September 17-18.
Make-up Picture Day
Make-up Picture Day is Tuesday, September 18. Students should dress in regular school dress.
Honor Society Induction
Honor Society Induction will be held on Thursday, September 20, at 10:20 a.m., in the Main Auditorium.
Parents of students in grades 9-12 are invited to attend the College Meeting on Tuesday, September 25, at 7:00 p.m., in M-202/204. What can students be doing now to prepare for college? What scholarships are available? Is involvement in sports, honor society, and extracurricular events important for college acceptance? How important is class placement? Come to this informative meeting to find out these answers, meet college representatives and ask questions.
Teacher’s Convention – September 27-28
There will be no school or child care on Thursday or Friday, September 27-28.
Lost and Found
Lost and Found is located in the MAC (A Building) to the left of the fireplace. Please plan to visit Lost and Found to claim items belonging to your family. The current Lost and Found will be donated to charity after Friday, September 28.
Panthers in Action
Varsity Teams vs. Alumni
On Saturday, September 8, the varsity teams will play against the Alumni.
- Varsity Volleyball vs. Alumni 9:00 a.m.
- Varsity Soccer vs. Alumni 10:30 a.m.
Tuesday, September 4
- MS Girls Volleyball vs. Lead 4:00
- MS Boys Soccer vs. Lead 4:00
- JV Girls Volleyball @ Oakwood 4:00 (204 Pearman Dairy Road, Anderson, SC 29625)
- Varsity Boys Soccer @ Oakwood 4:30
- Varsity Girls Volleyball @ Oakwood 5:00
Thursday, September 6
- Cross Country Home Meet 5:00
Friday, September 7
- MS Girls Volleyball @ Shannon Forest 4:00 (829 Garlington Road, Greenville, SC 29615)
- MS Boys Soccer @ Shannon Forest 4:00
- JV Girls Volleyball @ Shannon Forest 5:00
- Varsity Boys Soccer vs. Asheville School 5:00
- Varsity Girls Volleyball @ Shannon Forest 6:00
Saturday, September 8
- Varsity Girls Volleyball vs. Alumni 9:00 a.m.
- Varsity Boys Soccer vs. Alumni 10:30 a.m.
Tuesday, September 11
- MS Girls Volleyball vs. Prince of Peace 4:00
- MS Boys Soccer vs. BJA 4:00
- JV Girls Volleyball vs. BJA 5:00
- Varsity Boys Soccer vs. BJA 5:30
- Varsity Girls Volleyball vs. BJA 6:00
The library is open on Wednesday afternoons from 3:05-3:30 p.m.
|Wednesday, 9/5||Thursday, 9/6||Friday, 9/7||Monday, 9/10||Tuesday, 9/11|
|Warm turkey and provolone on pretzel roll, chips, fruit||Pepperoni or cheese pizza, salad or yogurt||Fried chicken, mashed potatoes and gravy, green beans, roll||Pizza pasta bake, salad, Texas toast||Loaded nacho bar, salad, dessert|
|September 13||Mid-Quarter Reports (Grades 4-12)|
|September 14-15||Providence Soccer/Volleyball Tournament|
|September 17-18||Senior Character Shots|
|September 19||Honor Society Induction Rehearsal (3:00 p.m. – Main Auditorium)|
|September 20||Honor Society Induction (10:20 a.m. – Main Auditorium)|
|September 25||College Meeting (7:00 p.m. – M202/204)|
|September 27-28||Teacher’s Convention – No School or Child Care|
|October 2||Senior Pictures|
|October 2-5||Fall Book Sale|
|October 10||PSAT (Required for sophomores)|
|October 13||Cross Country State Meet|
|October 16||Senior Pictures – Rain Date|
|October 16||End of 1st Grading Period|
|October 18||Lower School Conferences|
(No K4/K5 classes; Grades 1-6 dismiss at 11:30 a.m.; Grades 7-12 full day)
|October 18||Senior Carnival Set Up|
(No K4/K5 classes; Grades 1-12 dismiss at 11:30 a.m.)
|October 19||Senior Carnival (11:30 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.)|
|October 19||Report Cards|
|October 26-27||SCACS Soccer/Volleyball Tournament|
|October 31-November 1||BJ Festival|