August 24, 2019
RSVP now! firstname.lastname@example.org
- 9:00 a.m. Alumni vs. Varsity Volleyball Game
- 10:30 a.m. Alumni vs. Varsity Soccer Game
- 6:30 p.m. Alumni program and reception
Note that there are no activities planned for the afternoon. We encourage you to get together with friends and fellow classmates and then join us in the evening for the Alumni program and reception!
Consider starting the day with some friendly competition! We’ll start in the gym for volleyball and then move outside for soccer. Feel free to bring your children. We’ll have the playground open for parent-supervised play. No children may be left unattended at the playground for any reason.
We’ll begin the evening with a short, fun program in the Collins Auditorium. This will be a light-hearted, fun time remembering what God has done and looking forward to what He is doing here at HPCS. The program is adults-only, please. If you need child care, keep reading!
After the program we’ll gather for an hor d’oeuvres reception in the Miller Activities Center. This will be a great time to reminisce and catch up. The first 45 minutes of the reception will be adults-only, and then you are welcome to have your children join you once child care closes.
Child Care (by reservation only)
The program and beginning of the reception is an adults-only event, however, child care is available for $5 per child (max $20 per family) payable in cash when you check-in.
You must email email@example.com
by August 10 to reserve child care.
- For children 3 and younger, we will provide child care in our church nurseries. They will be cared for by adults.
- For children 4 years old through 6th grade, we will provide child care in our gym. The gym will be divided by age (younger children on one side and older children on the other) and our senior class will care for them with the help of some adults.
- Child care will open at 6:00 p.m. and will close 45 minutes after the program ends. This will give you some child-free time at the reception. After child care closes, you are free to return to the reception with your children if you wish.
- If you plan to use our child care, please arrive early so that we have adequate time to get your child checked-in and settled before the program begins.