2016-17 Panther TRACK Resource Program Pricing - PDF
FACTS Integrated Tuition Payments
- Hampton Park Christian School will be using FACTS Tuition Management for all financial transactions, beginning with the 2017-18 school year. FACTS is fully integrated with RenWeb and all families will have an account with Renweb/FACTS and all billing and payments must be done through this company.
- Late Fees/Returned Check Fees: A monthly fee of $40 will be assessed by FACTS on any balance after the due date. If a payment of any type fails to clear, FACTS charges a $30 fee. If an electronic check fails to clear, a fee of $30 will be charged.
General Account Information
- Tuition may be billed in a 10 month period, semester or yearly.
- Either option may be set up with FACTS.
- A multiple child discount of $20 per child per month will be applied to applicable accounts. To receive a multiple child discount, all children must be a part of the same account and the person financially responsible must be a parent or legal guardian to each child.
- Accounts paid in full by August 1 will receive a $100 discount per child for the year. If the semester is paid in full by the August 1 or January 1 due date, a $25 discount per child per semester will be applied to the account.
- Discounts are not applied to part-time students.
- If extenuating circumstances demand it, a child may be withdrawn from Hampton Park Christian School by contacting the school, completing and submitting an official withdrawal form, returning all school-owned materials, and paying a $500 withdrawal fee plus full payment of all charges through the calendar month in which the withdrawal is made.
- Records will be transferred to another school upon completion of the withdrawal process.
- Prior to the beginning of a school year, tuition assistance may be available to families with a demonstrative financial need. To apply for tuition assistance, the person responsible for the account should contact the business administrator at (864) 385-6110 or firstname.lastname@example.org to begin the process.