Hampton Park Cross Country Home Meet – Traffic Adjustments
Hampton Park will host a Cross Country Meet this Thursday, September 5, at 5:00 p.m., and will require some additional traffic adjustments.
- If you need to come on campus after 4:40 p.m., please use Hall Road to enter campus and exit through the State Park Road main entrance. All traffic to back campus will be one-way.
- Parents picking up students from Child Care or from volleyball practice should park in the lot behind the MAC (A Building) on the Hall Road side. Child Care students should be picked up at the back door of the MAC. Please enter and exit via Hall Road.
Chick-fil-A Day – September 10
Mark your calendar for the next Chick-fil-A day on Tuesday, September 10. The senior class will be selling chicken biscuits for $3 each at all regular drop-off locations on campus from 7:30-8:20 a.m.
Mid-Quarter Reports – September 12
Mid-Quarter Reports come out on September 12, for students in grades 4-12.
Teachers Convention – September 26-27
There will be no school or child care on September 26-27.
No Child Care – October 18
Please make a note and plan ahead, on the day of our Senior Carnival on Friday, October 18, we will NOT have Child Care. Any Lower School student who attends Senior Carnival should have adult supervision for the event.
Make Up Picture Day – October 22
Make Up Picture Day is scheduled for October 22.
Upper School Only
Honor Society Induction – September 19
Honor Society Induction will be held on Thursday, September 19, at 10:20 a.m., in the Main Auditorium.
College Parent Meeting – September 24
Parents of students in grades 9-12 are invited to attend the College Meeting on Tuesday, September 24, at 7:00 p.m., in M202/204. Plan to come to this informative meeting to find out answers to your questions and meet college representatives. More information and a sign-up link will be available next week!
Does your child need a specific book for a report? You can use this link to see if the library has it. Students are welcome to email our librarian, Mrs. Lankford (firstname.lastname@example.org), to have a book reserved. Additionally, if the library doors are opened, a student can drop by and check out a book. The library is also open on Thursday and Friday from 10:55-11:05 a.m., for the convenience of the Upper School students.
Panthers in Action
If your child is a student on a team, use this link to enter the GroupMe team chats. Parents can download the “GroupMe” App and sign up for each of your child’s teams.
Tuesday, September 3
- MS Girls Volleyball @ Spartanburg Day (1701 Skylyn Drive, Spartanburg SC 29307) 4:00
- MS Boys Soccer @ Spartanburg Day 4:00
- Varsity Boys Soccer vs. Legacy Charter 4:15
- JV Girls Volleyball @ Spartanburg Day 5:00
- Varsity Girls Volleyball @ Spartanburg Day 6:00
Thursday, September 5
- Cross Country Home Meet 5:00
Friday, September 6
- MS Girls Volleyball @ St. Mary’s (101 Hampton Avenue, Greenville, SC 29601) 4:00
- MS Boys Soccer @ Green Charter (Pittman Park, 420 Blacks Drive, Greenville, SC 29615) 4:00
- Varsity Boys Soccer vs. BJA 4:30
- JV Girls Volleyball vs. BJA 5:00
- Varsity Girls Volleyball vs. BJA 6:00
Saturday, September 7
- Cross Country Meet @ BJU 9:00/10:00
Monday, September 9
- MS Boys Soccer @ BJA (1700 Wade Hampton Blvd, Greenville, SC 29614) 4:00
- MS Girls Volleyball @ BJA 4:30
Tuesday, September 10
- JV Girls Volleyball @ Westgate (1990 Old Reidville Road, Spartanburg, SC 29301) 4:00
- Varsity Boys Soccer @ Westgate 4:30
Instrument and Voice Lessons
Instrument and voice lessons are available to all students. If you would like your child to take lessons, please fill out a music lesson form (available on FACTS/ParentsWeb or at the office) and return it to the office.
Handicapped Parking Spaces
Please do not park in handicapped parking spaces unless you have a disabled parking permit.
Lost and Found
Take time each month to visit Lost and Found to claim items belonging to your family. Lost and Found is located in the MAC (A Building), otherwise known as the lunchroom, to the left of the fireplace.
After School-Home Games-Late Stay
Please follow these guidelines regarding home game attendance:
- Lower School – Due to DSS regulations, students in 6th grade and below must either attend late stay after school or be picked up by a parent in order to attend a home game. Students may not be in the gym without adult supervision.
- Upper School – Students in grades 7-12 must be at late stay or in the gym or at the field by 3:40 p.m. when there is an official game. Students can check out of late stay 30 minutes before a game begins. Students who are on a team should follow the direction of the coach regarding plans prior to the game.
|Wednesday, 9/4||Thursday, 9/5||Friday, 9/6||Monday, 9/9||Tuesday, 9/10|
|Italian roast beef sandwich on ciabatta roll, chips, fruit||Pepperoni and cheese pizza, salad, choice of yogurt or fruit||Macaroni and cheese, chicken, green beans, biscuit||Chicken tenders, mashed potatoes and gravy, buttered carrots, roll||Hamburger bar, fries, cookie|
|September 12||Mid-Quarter Reports (Grades 4-12)|
|September 12||Class Meetings (Grades 11-12)|
|September 13-14||Providence Soccer/Volleyball Tournament|
|September 18||Honor Society Induction Rehearsal|
(3:30 p.m. Main Auditorium)
|September 19||Honor Society Induction|
10:20 a.m. Main Auditorium)
|September 24||College Parent Meeting (Grades 9-12)|
(7:00 p.m. M202/204)
|September 26-27||Teacher’s Convention (No School or Child Care)|
|October 1-4||Fall Book Sale|
|October 4||Grandparents Day|
|October 11||End of 1st Grading Period|
|October 12||SCACS Cross Country State Meet|