How much is tuition at Hampton Park?
- Our current tuition rate is listed on our Tuition and Rate Schedule.
Is Hampton Park accredited? Do you have certified teachers?
- We are accredited by the South Carolina Association of Christian Schools (SCACS) and the American Association of Christian Schools (AACS). All of our teachers are certified and several have or are pursuing advanced degrees. Our administrator holds a doctorate in education.
What is the faculty/student ratio?
- Our faculty/student ratio is 1:17. Our Lower School classrooms typically have about 22 students, while our Upper School class size varies by course.
Are the teachers/administration accessible?
- Absolutely! Our mission is to serve you! If you have a concern or question, an idea or suggestion, we want to hear it. Stop by after school or make an appointment through the office—we welcome any opportunity to talk.
Are all the students members of Hampton Park Baptist Church?
- Actually, nearly 80 different churches are represented by our student body. We love the diversity of our HPCS family!
What curriculum does Hampton Park use?
- We use a variety of curricula from several sources. Our teachers do an excellent job of evaluating curricula, supplementing it, and making sure our students receive a solid academic foundation for the future.
Can parents get involved at Hampton Park?
- Yes! We love our parent volunteers—we couldn’t get by without them! We have a group of parents that volunteer on Tuesdays, and parents are needed to help with field trips, room parties, and many classroom and school events throughout the year.
Is financial aid available?
- We have limited funds available to help families that demonstrate a need for financial assistance. If you’d like to apply, please contact our office.