Hampton Park Christian School
- Established in August 1970
- We are a ministry of Hampton Park Baptist Church of Greenville (hamptonpark.org).
- We are a private, non-profit Christian school
- Grades K4 through 12 are offered
- First graduating class was in 1979
- The current student population is approximately 420
- The aim of our school is to train Christian young people to meet their fullest potential
- Hampton Park Christian School is dedicated to
- providing high quality Bible-based instruction
- encouraging personal development
- promoting godly living
- preparing students for future endeavors
- Our faculty members are
- dedicated to teaching young people
- seeking to be of service to both the parents and students
Hampton Park Christian School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities accorded to or made available to students at the school. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin in the administration of educational policies, admissions policies, athletic programs, and other school-administered programs.
The school administrator holds a PhD as a minimum and more than one-third of the classroom teachers have a master’s degree in their specialization. The school year is 180 days, and the school day is 6.5 hours duration. Conventional and blended classroom instruction is offered at all levels.
Our mission is to provide a quality education within an environment of Biblical thinking and passionate pursuit of Christ so that students are equipped to fulfill God’s calling on their lives. We desire to educate our students to live life by the Book.
To see our graduates equipped by the Word of God to live a life that engages their world with the good news of Christ.
|Social Studies||3 units (including one of US History and one of government/economics)|
|Foreign language||1 unit|
|Computer Science||1 unit|
|Physical Education||1 unit|
|Bible and Electives||7 units|
|Fine Arts||1 unit|