Request More Information
Should you desire more information than is available on our website, please Request More Information and our Admissions Office will contact you. If you have not already done so, please consider making an appointment to visit. We would very much like to meet you and encourage you to tour our school and campus.
Applying online simplifies submission and provides parents the ability to track the status of their child’s application.
To begin the Online Application process,
- Create an Account and Verify your Email
- Upon account creation, you will receive an email containing a verification link.
- Once your email address has been verified,
- Log in and Create A New Student Application for your child.
- You will then have the flexibility to log in and out of your account and access your open application.
- A non-refundable fee of $325 must be submitted with each application.
- Submitt the application
- After Submission you can
- track your admissions status at the school by logging in to your account.
- print the completed application,
- monitor when the school receives any applicable supplemental forms
- if necessary, reprint the forms.
Call us at 864-370-3100.
Hampton Park Christian School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. Hampton Park Christian School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.