Fall Book Fair
Come by the Library for the Hampton Park Fall Book Fair! The Library will be open Tuesday, October 25 – Friday, October 28, from 8:30 – 4:00, and for 30 minutes before and after the Parent/Teacher Fellowship. We are partnering with Life Way Christian Bookstore and Usborne books and will have a wide range of books to interest both Upper and Lower School students and their parents. Remember that books make wonderful birthday and Christmas gifts for students and teachers! Special arrangements can be made to keep the book order a surprise.
Parent/Teacher Fellowship – October 27, at 7 – 8 p.m. in the Miller Activities Center
- Parents of K4-12th grade students are encouraged to attend!
- The Lower School band will give a short band concert.
- Advanced Therapy Solutions will have an occupational therapist available for parents to discuss occupational therapy concerns which could include cognitive processing and attention, sensory processing and integration, visual/perceptual skills, gross motor coordination, handwriting and other fine motor development. Advanced Therapy Solutions offers free screenings for HP students and can provide occupational therapy services at HP.
- Dr. Priest will speak on “State of the School.”
- Child care for K4-6th graders will be provided by the Senior Class and they will accept tips to help raise funds for their senior trip. Please rsvp to email@example.com if you plan to bring children for child care.
- The Library will be open 30 minutes before and after the PTF for the Book Fair.
Bible Sword Drill Run-off
Bible Sword Drill Run-off will be held in the Collins Auditorium this Friday, October 28, at 1:30 p.m. Parents are welcome to attend.
Election Day – November 8
There will be no school or child care on Election Day, Tuesday, November 8.Read more