The Geography Bee for Grades 4-8 will be held on Friday, January 5, at 2:25 p.m. in the Collins Auditorium (C Building). Parents are invited to attend. Please enter the Collins Building through the side door facing the Brown Building and playground.
SCACS Art Projects
Art entries need to be completed and turned in by January 10. Mrs. Panosian will be available after school from 3:15-4:30 p.m. on January 4-5, for any students who need assistance with the project.
Martin Luther King Day
There will be no school or child care on Monday, January 15, in observance of Martin Luther King Day.
Spirit Week is January 29-February 2 – Be making plans to participate
The entire student body is invited to dress according to the theme for each day of Spirit Week. Any Upper School student NOT participating is expected to abide by the regular dress code.
- Monday, January 29 – Superhero/Character Day (dress as your favorite superhero or as a famous real-life or fictitious character)
- Tuesday, January 30 – Mountains vs. Beach (choose to dress as a lumberjack or hiker OR don your favorite Hawaiian shirt – be creative)
- Wednesday, January 31 – International Day (put on a sombrero, wear a toga or kimono, be an Eskimo – the ideas are endless!)
- Thursday, February 1 – Crazy Day (the name says it all – dress in mismatched clothes or costumes)
- Friday, February 2 – Spirit Day (wear Connection Week or Spirit Day shirts!)
Please be mindful to keep clothing modest. Upper School students, please remember NO SHORTS allowed.Read more