Fine Arts Runoff Registrations
The deadline to register for the fine arts events is this Friday, December 7. Register as follows:
Lower School Registration
- Art – https://goo.gl/bTgCyx
- Music (Grades 1-3) – https://goo.gl/Ks3mEx
- Music (Grades 4-6) – https://goo.gl/GD7AG8
Upper School Registration
- Academic Testing – https://goo.gl/RwSbWF
- Art – https://goo.gl/Mwcxqw
- Music – https://goo.gl/jM1akJ
- Speech – Students who are interested in trying out for a Speech Category should contact Mrs. Phillips.
Our Christmas Programs will be held on December 11 (Lower School Grades 3-6), December 13 (Upper School), and December 20 (Grades K4-2). Programs begin at 7:00 p.m. in the Main Auditorium and doors open at 6:30 p.m.
- Lower School Dress Guidelines
- Girls: Christmas dresses or outfits (skirts/tops). No tennis shoes.
- Boys: Dark pants and long-sleeved shirts or sweaters. No tennis shoes.
- Upper School Dress Guidelines
- 7-8th Grade Girls: Black choir dresses or black maxi skirts with solid color top (blouse or sweater), dark tights or leggings, and dark shoes.
- 7-8th Grade Boys: Black pants, dark shoes, dark socks, and white long-sleeved shirt and a tie.
- 9-12th Grade Girls: Black choir dresses and dark shoes.
- 9-12th Grade Boys: Black pants, black bow tie, black vest, black socks, dark shoes, and white long-sleeved dress shirt or tux shirt.
The week of December 17-21 has different dismissal times than in year’s past, so please make a note of the dismissal times.
- K4-K5 – Dismissal on December 17-21 will be as regularly scheduled at 11:30 a.m. Please do not arrive to carline early or you may have to pull through the line since grades 1-6 dismiss at 11:15 a.m.
- Grades 1-6 – Early dismissal of 11:15 a.m. on December 19-21.
- Grades 7-12 – Early dismissal of 11:30 a.m. on December 19-20. Early Dismissal of 11:00 a.m. on December 21.
- There is no child care on Friday, December 21, after early dismissal.