Parents are invited to attend Hampton Park’s first Science Fair on Tuesday, March 26, from 11:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. in the MAC (A Building). Students in grades 3, 5, and 7, will be participating in the fair with all of the work taking place in the classroom. Please enter through the either set of doors closest to the playground.
Mrs. Sinde, our Lower School PE teacher, has planned some exciting changes for Hampton Park’s Field Day which will be held on Wednesday, April 10. Grades 1-3 will participate from 8:30-11:30 a.m. and grades 4-6 will participate from 12:00-3:00 p.m. Information sheets are going home with students today. Students need to select their chosen activities on the form and return it to teachers by Friday, March 29. Please make a note of the following:
- Field Day is a regular school day. Regular classes will take place opposite field day activities.
- On the day of the event, there will be no parking in the lower parking lot next to the playground.
- Students should plan to wear comfortable clothing – class shirts, modest athletic shorts or pants, and tennis shoes.
- Students should bring water bottles that are clearly marked.
- The rain date is Thursday, April 11.
Lost and Found
Please take time to drop by the MAC (A Building) to claim items belonging to your family. Unclaimed items will be donated to charity after Friday, March 29.
Achievement Testing will take place the week of April 1-5 for students in grades K5-12.Read more