8th Grade Parent Meeting – Tuesday, April 25, 7:00 p.m.
Parents of 8th grade students are invited to an informational meeting tonight at 7:00 p.m. in M-202/204. Please enter at the doors to the right of the Panther doors. At this meeting, you will learn strategies for preparing for high school and college.
STEAM Powered Walk-a-thon – Wednesday, April 26
The Walk-a-thon will take place on Wednesday, April 26, in the upper parking lot that will be sectioned off for safety. If you’d like to come and cheer on your children, please park in the lower parking lot and walk to the upper lot. Walk-a-thon results (number of laps walked) will be posted on the Hampton Park website and each homeroom teacher will have the results, as well. Students have until May 3 to collect pledges in order to count toward prize totals.
Lower School students:
- Students should wear the Walk-a-thon t-shirts. Athletic style shorts or loose-fitting warm-ups or sweat pants are also allowed for the day. Please have your child wear tennis shoes. If possible, shoes with laces or Velcro are ideal since we will be using race timing chips to track laps.
- Grades K4-2 will walk at 10:15 a.m.
- Grades 3-6 will walk at 12:45 p.m.
Upper School students:
- On Wednesday, students should wear the Walk-a-thon t-shirts with shorts (knee-length), sweatpants, or jeans.
- Grades 7-12 will walk at 2:00 p.m.
Spring Concert – April 27, 7:00 p.m.
Join us in the Main Auditorium on Thursday, April 27, at 7:00 p.m., for the Upper School Spring Concert. The Concert will feature many of the students who competed at the SCACS Fine Arts Festival and the AACS National Fine Arts Festival. All school families are invited to attend.
Students who are performing should wear the following:
- 7th-8th grade girls – long black skirt, solid black top, dark shoes
- 7th-8th grade boys – white long-sleeved dress shirt, tie or bow tie (any color), dark socks, dark shoes
- 9th-12th grade girls – black choir dress, black shoes
- 9th-12th grade boys – black dress pants, white long-sleeved dress shirt or tux shirt, black vest, black bowtie, black socks, black shoes